The Question Marks

 Why didn't you just freeze me to ice? Then shattered me into pieces?
Why didn't you burn me to ashes? Then scattered me all over the sky, the sea, and the wind? Then I'd be over you. Somewhere somehow.
Why didn't you melt me to water? Then I'd be the wave, the rain, the dew..anything but loving you.

Why didn't you cut me open? Then you'd see the flesh, the wound, and perhaps the truth. That since the beginning, it had been you.
Why didn't you drown me drunk? Perhaps then we'd forget a little while about me and this obnoxiously absurd us?
Why didn't you take the lights away? Then the dark would let me see the true me: a blind pathetic who didn't learn his lesson well.

Just, why?

2 komentar:

Anonymous said...

why is the sun go on shining..
why does the sea rush to shore..

don't they know
it's the end of the world

it's ended when you say..
goodbye..

*TENDANG EDY BOI!!!*

Esdoubleu said...

*ouch*