雲深深雨濛濛Dense Cloud, Fuzzy Rain
song by Ruby Lin..
清楚的是眼淚 濛濛的是雨水 what’s obvious is tears, what’s fuzzy is the rain drop..
清楚的是心碎 濛濛的是離別 what’s evident is heart-broken, what’s hazy is farewell..
清楚的是你和我吻別 what’s apparent is you and I kiss goodbye
濛濛的是我還不後悔 what’s vague is me not being regretful
你在我心裡究竟下了什麼藥 What drug are you actually using on my heart?
讓我渴望在你的懷抱裡死掉 that makes me wishing to die in your arms?
傷痕已拋不了 幸福只剩一秒 the scar is unable to be cast away, the happiness is only one-second left
眼睜睜看你在我淚眼中溶掉 looking helplessly at you, being dissolved in my tears
你在我心裡究竟下了什麼藥 What drug are you actually using on my heart?
讓我死心塌地覺得剎那也好 that makes me unswervingly feel that (even) one split-second (with you) is enough
任你是非顛倒 接受你對他好 No matter how you turn the right and wrong upside-down, accepting that you being gentle to her
為什麼你的幸福比我的 重要 why is your happiness more important to my own?
煙濛濛雨也濛濛 我濛濛你也濛濛 the fog is hazy, the rain is also fuzzy, I am blurred, you are also blurred
如果一切可以都不懂 If only everything could be needing no clarity..
0 komentar:
Post a Comment